Here are the steps to set your default documents page in your customer control panel.
- Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
- Click on the “Websites” tab.
- Click on your domain.
- Click on the “Web Hosting Settings” link.
- Click on the “Default Documents” tab.
- Click the “Edit” link.
- Move the specific page you want to take priority to the top of the list, then click the “Submit” button.
You’ve updated your “Default Document” page for your domain.