With the Windows Shared Web Hosting accounts (for the WN-300 and above or WebSolo, WebTeam, or WebPro plas), there exists the ability to add an exclusive dedicated IP Address to the hosting for a website under one of those plans.
From the hosting control panel you will need to change the ip for that site to dedicated.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with the main account’s username and password.
2. Select the “Websites” tab.
3. Select the domain from the list.
4. In the Hosting section, click “View details” on the web hosting line.
5. Click the “Edit” button to edit the web hosting information.
6. Change the IP Address to “New Exclusive IP”
The update will take a few moments to complete, you will see that a new exclusive IP address has been assigned to the hosting subscription for that domain.