Here are the steps to change from a shared IP address to a dedicated / New Exclusive IP address.
If you have an older WN300 subscription or higher you can start right away.
If you have a Web Hosting or WebSolo or higher subscription, you will need to first purchase an IP address before you can proceed.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
2. Click on the “Websites” on the green tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on your domain name.
4. Click on the “Web” tab between the DNS & Mail tab.
5. Click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the page.
6. In the “IP Address” section, from the drop down, select “New Exclusive IP”
7. Check the box “Access to website through exclusive IP address”
8. Then click the “Submit” button.