By default the InfoQuest POA System has connection and time settings that are set for basic websites.
If you’re creating a custom website with PHP, ASP, .NET…etc, you may want to increase your Connection Limits and Connection Timeouts on your account.
Here are the steps to make those changes.
- Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
- Click on the “Websites” tab at the top of the page.
- Select your domain.
- Click on the “Web Hosting Settings” link.
- Click on the “Performance” tab.
- Click the “Edit” button.
- Change your “Connection Limit” & Connection Timeout” to what you think will work for your site.
- Click the “Submit” button.