If you’ve registered a domain name through InfoQuest and you are doing DNS through our system and you’ve have the domain name setup forwarding to another website, here are the step to change the forwarding if you need to change where you want the domain to forwarding to.
Here are the step to change where you’re forwarding.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
2. Click on “Hosted Domains“.
3. Click on your domain.
4. Scroll down to the middle of the page and you’ll see “Hosting Services” section.
5. Click on the “View Details” link to the right of the “Web Hosting” column.
6. Click the “Edit” button.
7. Change the URL where you want to point the domain name to.
8. Click Submit.