NOTE: You can find your Incoming/Outgoing server information in your customer control panel or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can confirm your server information for you.
- In Outlook click on the “File” tab.
- Click on “Add Account” button.
- Click on the “Manual Setup or additional server types”, then click Next.
- Select the POP3 or IMAP button, click Next.
- Fill in your Full Name, Email address, and Select IMAP.
- Fill in your Incoming & Outgoing mail server, Full email address for your username and password, check the box to “Remember password”. Then click the “More Settings” button.
NOTE: You can find your mail server information in your customer control panel or email email@example.com and we’ll help you get the correct server information.
- Click on the “Outgoing Server” tab. Check the box “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”. Check the button “Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Then click the “Advance” tab.
- Make sure the Incoming server port is 143 and the Outgoing (SMTP) is set to 587. You can also select any other settings you’d like, click OK.
- You’ll be brought back to this screen, click Next.
- A window will pop up. If everything is type in correctly, you’ll get a “Completed” twice, then click “Close”
- This window come up and you’ll click “Finish”.