If you add a new service user or FTP user to your account, the system will disable anonymous access to your site and your website will require a username and password to view your site.
Here are the steps to turn anonymous access back on so your site can be viewed without requiring a username and password.
1. Login at the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
2. Click on the “Websites” tab at the top.
3. Select your domain name.
4. Click on “Security Settings” link.
5. Click the “Edit” button.
6. Check the “Anonymous access” box.
7. Click the “Submit” button.
Now your site will not require you to login with a username and password.