2. Tap the Email Icon > Tap the menu in the top left > Tap the Gear Icon to open settings.
3. Tap Add Account > Tap Add New Account > Enter your “Email Address and Password” for the account you are setting up and tap “Next“.
4. Select the type of account you would like to setup, we recommend “IMAP”
5. Enter the Incoming server settings, then tap Next:
• Username (Full Email Address) & Password
• IMAP server (ex: mail.infoquest.com)
• Port 143
• Security type – None
6. Enter the Outgoing server settings, then tap Next:
• SMTP server (ex: mail.infoquest.com)
• Port: 587
• Security type: None
• Check the box “Require sign-in”
• Username – enter your “full email address“(ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) & “Password”
7. You can now set your Account options: Email checking frequency (15 minutes by default), Send email from this account by default (check box), and Notify me when email arrives (check-box) — make your selections and tap “Next”
8. Your email account is now set up and must be named — also be sure to enter your name to be displayed on outgoing messages