1. Login at the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
2. Once logged in, click on the “Hosted Domains” Tab.
3. Click on the domain you wish to manage.
4. On the next page, click the “DNS” tab.
5. Then click on the “DNS Records” link below it.
6. You’ll see a list of your current entries.
7. If you want Add a new entry, click on the “Add New DNS Record” button/link.
(Note: If you want to delete a record you created before, just select the box next to the entry and then click delete)
8. From the “DNS Record Type” you’ll select what type of entry you want to create.
9. Type in the new entry you wan to create.
10. Click “Finish”.