Here are the step by step instructions on how to add an email account for your domain in the POA system.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
2. Click on the “Mail” tab in green at the top.
3. Click the “Add New Mailbox” button/link.
4. Select “New Service User” button under the Service User section, then click the “Next” link.
5. In the “Display Name” section type in the full name of the person you’re creating the box for. Example: John Smith.
6. Under the “Login” section, type in the email address you want to create for your domain.
NOTE: If you have multiple domains, you must select the domain name from the drop down box of which domain
you’d like to add the email address to.
7. You can either type in a password or have the system generate a password. Make sure you make a copy of your password. Click “Next“.
8. On the next page, if you have multiple domain, you’ll need to confirm what domain name you want to create the email address for.
9. If you want spam filtering enabled for your account, check the box to “Enable Antispam checking“, then click “Next“.
10. Confirm all the information is correct and what you wanted enabled is selected, then click “Finish“.