How do I add Spam protection, Whitelist or Blacklist email addresses for my domain or email address?
To protect yourself against SPAM or White list email addresses, you have 2 options with our hosted solutions.
Option 1: All of our Website and Email Hosting subscriptions include basic SPAM Protection.
You can enable this per mailbox by logging into the Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
Click the “Mail” tab, then click the Display Name of the user in question > Click “Spam Protection” tab.
This gives you the following features:
• Spam Filtering Mode: Disable / Use personal settings only / Use personal settings and global white/black lists
• Spam Score Threshold: Based on 1 – 10 scale. 1 being the strongest, 10 being the weakest
• Spam Action: Delete / Mark as spam / Mark as spam and modify subject
• Subject Tag: *****SPAM***** (default)
• Whitelist: Add an email address to the whitelist that you would like the filter to ALLOW
• Blacklist: Add an email address to the blacklist that you would like the filter to BLOCK
Option 2: – In addition we also offer Barracuda Anti-Spam Firewall services.
Protect up to five mailboxes with the Barracuda anti-spam 5 mailboxes plan for just $4.95 a month.
Price includes protection against spam, viruses, spoofing, phishing, spyware, and denial of service.
Click here to sign up for our spam filtering service