How can I access my MySQL database externally?
If you have an account that allows your MySQL database to be access external, you will need to enable external access from your control panel.
Here are the steps.
- Log in at Customer Control Panel with your main account’s username and password.
- Click on the “Databases” link at the bottom left hand corner of the “Home” tab.
- Click on your MySQL database that you want to enable external access.
- Click on “Edit”, check the box for “External Access” then click Submit.
- Then you’ll see the External IP address show up that you can use to access the MySQL Database.