Now that you’ve been upgraded to the new Exchange Server, you can either login to the new Exchange server using the Outlook Web App via https://exchange.infoquesthost.com or configure Outlook using the following steps:
The following step can be taken below if your current profile doesn’t update to the new server automatically. It just depends on the version of Outlook you’re using.
For Window Users:
- Open Outlook > Click the File Tab (top left) > Click the Account Settings Button > Click Manage Profiles > Close Outlook.
- Click Show Profiles > Click Add, enter a Profile name > Enter your Name, Email Address, and Password, Click Next > Click Finish.
- On the previous “Profiles” window, Under “When starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile” Select Always use this profile > Select the new profile > Click Ok.
- Open Outlook > It will now open the new Profile and you’ll need to enter your Email Address and Password when prompted.
- You’re finished. Outlook will now sync with the new Exchange server, once the sync completes at the bottom of Outlook it will read “all folders are up to date”.
For MAC Users: Remove your current Exchange account, restart your Mail program or your Outlook for MAC program.
Then add your exchange account again and it will connect to the new server and propagate your email again.
If you need assistance with Outlook, a Device, or resetting a password please call us at 1-800-622-4403 option 2 and our support team will be happy to assist.