To manage the Firewall rules:
- Login to your Plesk control panel.
- Go to the “Tools & Settings” option under “Server Management”.
- Click on “Firewall” under the “Security” section.
- To modify rules, click on the “Modify Plesk Firewall Rules” button.
- The list of existing rules will be displayed.
- Click on a rule name to modify it or “Add Custom Rule” to create a new rule
- Once you’re done updating your rules, click the “Apply Changes” button
If the Firewall isn’t installed, visit the “How do I install new components in Plesk” FAQ for instructions on installing it.