Here are the steps you would take to add a domain name to your VPS if you use Plesk and are doing DNS through our network.
1. Log into the POA Control Panel with your main account’s username and password..
2. Click on “Hosted Domains“.
3. Click “Add Existing Domain Name Registered Elsewhere“.
4. Type in the domain (Example: www.domain.com)
5. From the Web Hosting Section, select Parallels Plesk Panel
6. From the Mail Hosting Section, select Parallels Plesk Panel
7. Click Next.
8. Click Finish
9. Login into Plesk (You can do this through the Control Panel under the “Home” tab or directly in the browser by going your VPS’s IP address :8443. (Example: https://127.0.0.1:8443)
10. Find the domain you’ve just added.
11. Click on Hosting Settings.
12. There you will select if it is going to be a website or a forwarding domain
13. If forwarding, type in the URL where you’re forwarding to (Example: http://yourforwardingdomain.com)
14. Click OK and you’re good to go.