When it comes to business communication, there is little doubt that email has equaled the importance of the telephone and traditional postal services. In fact in today’s instantly accessible world, email has exceeded its predecessors to become a mission critical tool. Among business class messaging technologies, email is at the top of the list.
With most business and professional services there are choices to be made regarding the available features and capabilities, and email is no exception.
Generally speaking, there are two “grades” of email service.
- Consumer grade Internet email using IMAP/POP3 - like Gmail and Hot Mail.
- Business grade messaging and productivity tools - like Microsoft Exchange.
InfoQuest offers you both types of services. You can choose either InfoQuest Standard Email service or InfoQuest Hosted Microsoft Exchange service. So what’s the difference?
Standard Email gives you email using your own domain name, whether you have a website or not. It includes POP3 or IMAP access so you can download your emails to your computer (POP3) or keep them on the mail server (IMAP) until you delete them. Anti-spam and anti-virus protection is built in. Unlimited forwarding and unlimited aliases are included. Our Email Control Panel gives you the control to create and manage your own email accounts and addresses, set passwords, manage mail box space and more.
In short, Standard Email is about the email.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange is email, and much more. Exchange is a high performance, flexible and reliable email, calendaring, collaboration and mobility solution for business. Exchange gives you features that POP3 email simply can’t, like;
- Email data protection – all of your emails are stored on a reliable Exchange server, not on your computer.
- Mobile synchronization – your calendar and contacts are automatically kept up-to-date between the Outlook client on your computer and your mobile device.
- Shared calendars and contacts – you can share your calendar and contacts between other Exchange users.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) – securely access your email from anywhere on the Internet using a browser.
- Security – connection and message restrictions, automatic logging, attachment blocking, blocked senders lists, anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
It’s clear that Hosted Microsoft Exchange helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and delight your users by responding to their demands for greater business mobility.
What do you want your email to do for you?
If you are looking for simple, reliable email then Standard Email Plans services might be right for you. If you are looking for reliable email and improved business communication and productivity, Hosted Microsoft Exchange is the best choice.
The Benefits of Microsoft® Exchange Hosting from InfoQuest
Business email has become the dominant method of both internal and external corporate communication and collaboration in virtually every industry. Microsoft Exchange is the clear leader for business email, calendaring, collaboration and mobility solutions for the small, right up to the multinational business market; however, over the past five years, the cost associated with owning and operating an in-house messaging and collaboration system has drastically increased. This increased cost burden is magnified even further for smaller companies with their smaller user base.
With a Hosted Exchange solution from InfoQuest you receive a full-featured user experience across the desktop, browser, and mobile device, and integrated information protection and control capabilities in a pay-as-you-go model without any of the capital expenses required to deploy, manage, and maintain your own in-house Exchange server.
Microsoft Exchange helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and delight your users by responding to their demands for greater business mobility.
Flexible and Reliable
Exchange gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment based on your company’s unique needs and a simplified way to help keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
Exchange helps your users get more done by giving them the freedom to securely access all of their communications —e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more—from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device.
With Exchange employees get anywhere access to their e-mail, voice mail, calendars, and contacts from a variety of clients and devices.
Key Anywhere Access Benefits:
- Increases the productivity of today’s employees who require the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or on the go
- Offers employees a single inbox to access all of their important communications—including voice mail, fax, and e-mail—while avoiding the cost and effort of maintaining separate systems
- Delivers a fast, seamless, and familiar Microsoft Office Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection
- Improves collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere
Anti-Spam Service Included
InfoQuest’s anti-spam service, included with Hosted Exchange, utilizes a cluster of Barracuda anti-spam firewalls to provide enterprise class anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
Key Anti-Spam Benefits
- Virtually eliminates annoying spam messages from reaching user mailboxes
- No software to install on your workstations
- Automatically setup for every Exchange mailbox you create.
- Increase productivity by not having to filter through spam to find legitimate email
- Dependable solution using a cluster of Barracuda anti-spam firewalls that receive hourly spam definition updates.