1. Browse to "http://mail."yourdomain". Example: http://mail.testdomain.com
2. Login with the specific email address and password for that email address.
3. You'll see the "Forward mail to:" section, type in the email address where you want to forward your email to.
4. If you just want to forward your email and NOT keep a copy on the mail server, check the "Don't deliver to this mailbox" check box.
5. If you want to keep a copy on the server and forward to another email address, then make sure the "Don't deliver to this mailbox" is NOT checked.
6. Once you've type in the email address you want to forward to selected whether you want to keep a copy in the box or not, then click "OK" to finish.