1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on "Hosted Domains".
3. Click "Add Existing Domain Name Registered Elsewhere".
4. Type in the domain (Example: domain.com)
5. Check the "Zone management ability" box if you want to manage your DNS settings through InfoQuest's Control panel.
If you're doing DNS through another interface, keep the box unchecked.
6. From the Web Hosting Section, select Website (Microsoft IIS), under Subscription, select your subscription.
7. From the Mail Hosting Section, select Qmail, under Subscription, select the same subscription number above.
8. Click Next.
9. Check the box to the left of "Install AWStats on this domain" if you want reporting installed for the domain, then click Next.
10. If you do want to install AWStats, you'll be asked to enter a password. Either enter in a password you want to use
or click the Generate link and have the system create one for you. Then click Next.
11. Click Finish.