1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Websites" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select your domain name you want to find the path for.
4. On the next page scroll down till you come to the "Hosting Services" section.
5. You'll see the path listed under the "Web Hosting" section under "Location" column.
6. If you want to get more details, click on the "View Details" link.
7. There, if you want to, you can either "Edit", "Change Hosting" or "Remove Hosting". If you don't want to make any changes, just click on the "Summary" tab at the top.