When you create an email address or web users the system creates them all as "Users".
When you remove an email address or web user....etc., every so often you should go in and clean up the old users that you're not using anymore.
You can also update users passwords here as well.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Users" tab at the top. You'll see a list of all your users that you have associated with your account.
3. To delete old users, just check the box to the left of each user and then at the top click the "Delete" button at the top and that will remove the old users.
4. If you want to manage a users password, click the specific account, then you'll see the "Change Password" button.
5. Type in the new password, then confirm the password, then click "Submit". If you change your mind you can click the "Cancel" button at anytime.
6. If you want change the login username, click the "Edit" button, type in the new login you want for the user, then click "Submit", if at anytime you change your mind, you can simply click the "Cancel" button.