2. Once logged in you'll see a link that says "Login via IP Address" under the Plesk section at the bottom left hand side of the Home page.
3. Once you click on that link, a new window will come up, you might get a certificate warning, just click continue, then your Plesk Panel will come up.
4. From the Plesk Control Panel, click on the "Manage Hosting" to the right of the domain you want to manage under the "My Webspaces" section.
5. In the middle of the page, you'll see a "Show More" link, click it to expand your options.
6. You'll see a "DNS Settings" icon on the left hand column in the middle of your page, click on it.
7. There you'll see a "Add Record" Icon with a Red Flag with a Green + Sign, click it to add a new record.
8. If you want to delete a record, you can click the box to the left of the entry and click the "Remove" link at the top.
9. If you want to edit an existing record, just click on the record to make what changes you'd like.
10. After either of these processes, click OK.
11. Then click the "Apply Changes" icon.