1. Log into your Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. From the "Home" tab, click on the "Databases" link at the bottom left hand corner.
3. Click on the database you want to manage.
4. There you will see the "Administrative URL" link for you to access your tables...etc.
5. At the bottom you will see the "Edit" button, there you can click the button and make changes to your "Data" or your "Transaction Log" space.
6. Once you make the necessary changes, click the "Save" button and your changes have saved.