1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Websites" tab. Then select the domain you want to manage.
3. Click on the "DSN Management" link.
4. Click on the "Add New DSN" link.
5. In the "Data source name" field, type in the DSN you want to create.
6. In the "Description" box, type in a small description.
7. Click the "Next" button.
8. In the "Folder" section, select where you have uploaded your database.
9. In the "Path relative to the folder" field, type in /folder where the database is located.
10. If you're going to use the "System database file location" you select that box and fill in the information.
11. If you have a password on your database, you'll need to select the "Advance properties" box and fill in the information there.
12. Then click "Finish".
You've created your DSN.