1. Login at the Customer Control Panel with your email address and existing password.
2. Once logged in, under the “User Account” tab, click the “Login” link.
3. Click the “Change Password” button.
4. Type in your old password in the “Old password” box.
5. Then type in your new password in the “New password” box.
6. Then retype in your new password in the “Confirm password” box.
7. Click Submit.
That’s it, you’ve reset your password for your email account.
NOTE: If you don't know your old password, you'll need to log into the customer control panel with the "main" account's username and password to change the password to your box. If you're not the account admin, you'll need to contact them to have them change your password to a temporary password so you can login and follow the steps above.