If you're creating a custom website with PHP, ASP, .NET...etc, you may want to increase your Connection Limits and Connection Timeouts on your account.
Here are the steps to make those changes.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Websites" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select your domain.
4. Click on the "Web Hosting Settings" link.
5. Click on the "Performance" tab.
6. Click the "Edit" button.
7. Change your "Connection Limit" & Connection Timeout" to what you think will work for your site.
8. Click the "Submit" button.