From the hosting control panel you will need to change the ip for that site to dedicated.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with the main account's username and password.
2. Select the "Websites" tab.
3. Select the domain from the list.
4. In the Hosting section, click "View details" on the web hosting line.
5. Click the "Edit" button to edit the web hosting information.
6. Change the IP Address to "New Exclusive IP"
The update will take a few moments to complete, you will see that a new exclusive IP address has been assigned to the hosting subscription for that domain.