1. Login at Customer Control Panel with your email address & current password.
2. Once logged in, under the "User Account" tab, click the "Login" link.
3. You'll see your Display Name and your email address listed and below that the "Change Password" button, click the button.
(Example Email address below)
4. Type in your Old Password, then type in the new password you want use, then verify the new password, then click Submit.
5. That's it, you've completed changing your password on your InfoQuest Hosted Exchange Email account.
NOTE: If you don't know what your old password was, you'll need to contact the person who setup the Hosted Exchange Account for you and they'll need to reset it for you first, then you'll be able to follow these instructions if you want to change it to something else if you don't want to keep the password the admin set for you.