1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main admin account's username and password.
2. From the "Home" tab, click the "Hosted Domains" Link at the bottom right hand corner.
3. If the domain is already registered, click the "Add Existing Domain Name Registered Elsewhere".
4. If it is a new domain, click on the "Register New Domain".
5. In the Domain field, type the domain name without the www. before the domain, example: johnsmith.com
6. In the Web Hosting & Mail Hosting Field drop down, select "Parallels Plesk Panel" for both and click "Next".
7. Then click Finish.
8. Log into your Plesk Control Panel (Click here for instructions to log into Plesk from CP) and configure the type of hosting you're going to be doing with that domain.
9. Once you've logged into Plesk, find the domain you've just added.
10. Click on "Hosting Settings"
11. Then you choose if you're setting up a "Website" or just setting up the domain name to "Forward".
12. Then click OK, and you're good to go.