1. Log into your Customer Control Panel
2. From the Home tab, click the Users link.
3. Click Add New Service User link.
4. Fill in the Display Name.
5. Type in the new login and for what domain this is for.
6. Type in the new Password and confirm the password.
7. Check the box "IIS Website Management" and Select the specific subscription you wish to manage.
8. Click Next, then select the specific website associated with the previously selected subscription you wish to manage.
9. Click Next, Review settings and then click Finish.
10. Once you add a new service user, anonymous access to the website will be removed, you'll need to enable it again so you don't get a login prompt to your website.
11. Click on the "Website" tab, then click, the domain name, then click "Security Settings", then click the "Edit" button, check the "Anonymous Access" box and then click "Submit". Now you can browse your site without be prompted for a username and password.
12. FTP IP address can be found under FTP Configuration via Websites Tab.
13 Click the "website" in question, then click "Web Hosting Settings", use the IP address associated with the FTP URL (Don't use ftp://) just use the IP address.
14. The login and password will be the service user login / password that you created previously in the above step.