All email accounts that you would like to set up email accounts to forward must be done through the customer control panel.
Here are the steps you need to take.
1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your email address and the password that was assigned to you by the account admin.
2. Once logged in, click on the "Email" tab.
3. Click the "Forwarding" link.
4. Click on the "Forward List" tab.
5. Click the "Add Forwarding E-mail Addresses" button.
6. In the "E-mail Address" box, type in the email address you want to forward your email to.
7. Click the "Submit" button. You've now enabled forwarding for your email address.
8. If you don't want a copy saved on your box, then you'll need to contact your account admin and have them "turn off delivery" to your box so email will just forward only.