1. From the BlackBerry home screen, click BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account.2. Type your e-mail address and password, and then click Next.
3. If your BlackBerry device can't determine the appropriate server settings, Click "I will provide the settings to add this email account".
4. Scroll down and then click Next.
5. Select Internet Service Provider Email (IMAP), and then click Next.
6. Type your user name, please not this will be your full email address.
7. Scroll down and type the mail server address your domain name points to as the incoming mail server.
8. Click Next.
9. Enter the mail server address your domain name points to as outgoing server.
10. Click OK to complete the setup.