2. If you have several Subscriptions, select Subscription, which includes your Exchange Mailbox. If you have only one Subscription, ignore this step.
3. From the "Home" tab, click on the "Mailboxes". A list of your existing mailboxes opens.
4. Select the Mailbox that you're wanting to setup.
5. Write down your Mailbox Alias.
6. Write down Windows domain name, and Outlook Web Access (OWA) URL.
7. Open Entourage 2008.
8. Click Entourage, and select Account Settings.
9. Click on New.
10. Set Account type as Exchange. Click on OK.
11. Fill out the following fields:
• Enter your email address to the Account name and E-mail address fields.
• Enter your name to the Name field.
• Enter Mailbox Alias to the Account ID field.
• Enter your Mailbox Password to the Password field.
• Enter Windows domain name to the Domain field.
• Check the "Save password in my Mac OS keychain checkbox".
• Enter Exchange Server: exchange.infoquest.com/exchange/<your email address>
• Check "This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL)" checkbox.
12. Click OK.
13. Close Accounts window.