2. Go to the Tools menu and select 'Accounts...'
3. Click 'Add...'
4. Select E-mail Account, Click 'Next'
5. Enter your Display Name (i.e: John Smith), Click 'Next'
6. Enter your E-Mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org),
7. - Select
'POP3' or 'IMAP'
- Enter the mail server address your domain points to as Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) Server
- Enter the mail server address your domain points to as Outgoing mail (SMTP) Server
Check "Outgoing server requires authentication"
8. Enter your full email address into the E-mail
Enter your password into the Password field
10. Select your E-mail Account and click 'Properties'
11. Click the 'Servers' tab
Check 'My server requires authentication'
Then click 'Settings...'
12. Make sure the Logon Information is
set to 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
13. Congratulations you have finished the setup of your email account!