Below is the steps to set your Outlook program back to normal email setup.
Recent Microsoft updates changed the option where you don’t have the option to get to advance settings without going through other multiple steps.
1. Exit Outlook.
2. Click Start, click click Run and type “regedit” and hit Enter.
3. Navigate to “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\setup”.
4. Right click under that section in the middle of the screen and click “Create New DWORD (32-bit)Value”.
5. Type in “DisableOffice365SimplifiedAccountCreation” and hit Enter.
6. Right click on “DisableOffice365SimplifiedAccountCreation” and click Modify.
7. In the Value box, type 1 and then click OK.
8. Exit the Registry Editor.