Note: Before you even start the process, make sure ActiveSync is enabled for your account.
1. On your device, tap on the System Settings icon.
2. Select Accounts & Sync (Accounts on some devices.)
3. Select the (+Add) button.
4. Select Exchange ActiveSync (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on some devices.)
5. Enter your email address and password, then select Manual setup.
6. On the next page, enter the rest the necessary information, then select Next.
Email address: Your email address (email@example.com)
Server Address: exchange.infoquest.com
Domain: Leave this field blank.
Username: Your full email address.
(Some devices: you need to use domain\username)
Password: your email account's password.
Select the option: This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.
7. If you're prompted to enable remote security administration, click OK or Allow.
(Note: You may need to fill in the following information below.)
Email address: Full email address
Server address: exchange.infoquest.com
Username: Full email address
Password: Password for email account.
8. Select what you want to sync with the Exchange Server & how often, then click Next.
9. Enter the description for the account, then select Finish setup.
That's it, you've completed setting up your account on your Google Pixel Phone.