1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Hosted Domains" tab.
3. Click on the "Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere" link.
4. Type in the domain you'd like to add to your hosting account. (Example: We used test.com)
For the Domain section, type in the domain you want to add.
If you're doing DNS through InfoQuest, check the "Zone management ability" box.
Under the Hosting section, select the "Website (Microsoft IIS)"
Under the Subscription section, select your subscription.
Under the Mail Hosting section, select "Qmail"
Under the Subscription, select the Subscription that matches your website subscription and ID number.
Then click the "Next" button.
5. On the next page, click the box "Install AWStats on this domain" if you want statistics for this new domain you're adding.
Once you check the box, you'll see a link to "Generate" a password, click Generate and then click "Next".
6. Then confirm that everything look correct with the spelling of the domain, etc., then click "Finish".
7. That's it, you've added the new domain name to your hosting account with InfoQuest on the POA system.