(Example Account: firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: You can find your Incoming/Outgoing server information in your customer control panel or you can email email@example.com and we can confirm your server information for you.
1. In Outlook click on the "File" tab.
2. Click on "Add Account" button.
3. Click on the "Manual Setup or additional server types", then click Next.
4. Select the POP3 or IMAP button, click Next.
5. Type in your Full Name, Email address, select POP3.
6. Fill in your Incoming & Outgoing mail server, Full email address for your username and password, check the box to "Remember password". Then click the "More Settings" button. You can find your mail server information in your customer control panel or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get the correct server information.
7. Click on the "Outgoing Server" tab. Check the box "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication". Check the button "Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Then click the "Advance" tab.
8. Make sure the Incoming server port is 110 and the Outgoing (SMTP) is set to 587. You can choose whether to leave a copy on the server. The default settings are listed below. If you don't want to keep a copy on the server, just uncheck the box and click "OK".
9. You'll be brought back to this screen, click Next.
10. This window will pop up. If everything is type in correctly, you'll get a Completed twice, then click "Close"
11. This window come up and you'll click "Finish".
That's it, you've setup your POP3 account in Outlook 2013.