(Example Account: firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: You can find your Incoming/Outgoing server information in your customer control panel or you can email email@example.com and we can confirm your server information for you.
1. In Outlook click on the "File" tab.
2. Click on "Add Account" button.
3. On the next window type in your email address, then click the "Advanced options" & check the "Let me setup by account manually" box.
4. On the next window, select the POP icon.
5. In the next window fill in the Incoming & Outgoing mail server information, click the "Connect" button.
Notice: You can get your incoming & outgoing server information within your customer control panel or contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your information.
6. A login box will appears and request you to type in your password, make sure your full email address is typed in for the username and you check the box "Save this password in your password list".
7. If everything is typed in correctly, you'll get the following box. Uncheck the "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too" box. Then click "OK".
That's it, you've completed setting up your account in Outlook 2016 for POP3.