1. Login at the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Update your contact information under the "Account" tab, then click on the "Admins" link.
3. Select your user and edit and update the information for the new contact information.
4. Then go to the "Home" tab and click on "Registered Domains".
5. Select the domain you want to manage.
6. Click on the “Unset Registrar Lock” button.
7. Click on “Manage Contacts” button.
8. Click on the "Update Contacts" button.
9. An email will get sent to the current email contact on the domain name record for them to approve the change.
10. The new contact will also get an email to confirm the change.
11. Once both the old contact and the new contact have confirmed the changes and have been finalized, then click the “Set Registrar Lock” button.