1. Log into the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the "Hosted Domains" tab.
3. Select the sub domain you want add hosting to. (Example: test.johnsmith.com)
4. Click on the "Add Hosting" under the "Web Hosting" section.
5. Select "Website IIS" from the drop down selections.
6. Under the location section, specific the sub directory with in your directory structure (for this example: test)
7. Click "Next" then "Finish" and the system will setup and map the sub domain to that directory.