1. Login at the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
2. Click on the “Hosted Domains” tab.
3. Select one of your domain names.
4. Click on the “Web” tab.
5. You’ll see under the “Location” section where that site is currently pointing to now.
6. Near the bottom, you’ll see the “Edit” button, click it.
7. After the slash /, you’ll see the name of the current directory.
8. You can either back space and remove the .com from the name of the directory or something like new after the domain name
9. Example: johnsmith.com, right now it is pointing to /johnsmith.com, you can change it to /johnsmith or /johnsmith2.com…etc.
10. Once you’ve changed the name of the directory you want to point the site to, click the Submit button.