Login at the Customer Control Panel with your main account's username and password.
1. Under the Home tab, click on the “Login via IP Address” link under the “Plesk” section at the bottom left hand corner.
2. Once logged into Plesk, click on the “Domains” link on the left hand column.
3. Click on the domain that you want to add or manage the DNS entries for.
Click on “DNS Settings” icon.
5. There you can click the “Add Record” to add a new records or whichever button you need to do to make whatever changes you need.
6. Then click the "Apply Changes" Button.